Pope County Farmers' Market
7 First Street NW
Glenwood, MN 56334
Phone: (320) 634-3636
Fax: (320) 634-3637
Visit our Website
- Register online to become Vendor
- MUST be Minnesota Made
- Vendors supply a wide variety of
- Fresh Produce, Meats, Eggs
- Baked goods, preserves, & more
- Arts, Crafts, Plants, & Flowers
- Minnesota Grown
- Mn Dept of Ag Farmers Market Info
- MN Dept of Ag Food Law FAQS
- Operational Guidelines for Vendors
Hours of OperationPope County Farmers' Market Saturdays 8:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesdays 4:00-6:00 p.m.
The Pope County Farmers' Market, Glenwood will open for its 20th year on
Saturday, June 8, 2019. The market is open on Saturdays (June-October) from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and Tuesdays (June-August) starting June 11th from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
The market is located at the parking lot south of the Pope County Museum off of State Hwy 104 South. Look for the totem pole! Vendors supply a wide variety of fresh local produce, eggs, bakery goods, preserves, crafts, wood crafts and more.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor you can call 320-634-3636, email us at info@WelcomeGlenwood.org, or register online at: www.WelcomeGlenwood.org calendar of events and click on the register for this event linked to the Pope County Farmers Market.
Our Social Networks/Blogs