Amelia-Villard-Leven Lakes Association
P.O. Box 121
Villard, MN 56385
Hours of Operation
The AVL Lakes Association is a Minnesota nonprofit corporation comprised of volunteers who through their collective effort work to safeguard and improve all conditions on Lake Amelia, Lake Villard and Lake Leven.
- To preserve and improve the natural resources and public infrastructure that surrounds the AVL three-lake community.
- To convey relative information to its members about best environmental practices, current state/local laws and recreational activities.
- To collaborate with DNR, local government units, service organizations, local businesses and churches to provide amenities that enhance the quality of life for our community and lake(s) residents.
Board of Directors
Ronald V. Cin
Rae Ann Trattles
Updates from The Amelia-Villard-Leven Lake Association
- Runestone Telecom has ended their work of fiber optic installation for the 2021 season. Speaking with Kent Hedstrom recently, he was pleased with the progress they have made on the Villard exchange installation. To date, the main lines have been installed from the north side of Amelia to about 50% of the west side of Amelia and 2/3 of the east side of Amelia. Internet connection will begin in early 2022 for those areas. The rest of Lake Amelia is scheduled to be the number one project at season start up in 2022.The Lake Villlard and Lake Leven area has been completed.
- The AVL has been meeting on several different matters to consider as part of our budget in 2022. Some of those subjects include: To hire a professional survey company to determine the extent of invasive species in all 3 lakes, improving our fish resources, public access improvents especially for winter fishing,high?low water levels, just to name a few. If anyone has other concerns to be reviewed by the board, please use the AVL E mail to forward any requests.
- Note the new E mail address of the Lake Association. It is email@example.com. Please use this E mail to get information on AVL business or to contact the association. This E mail address wil be used to facilitate future communications to our association members.